- What is Juice?
- Juice 3.0 Details
- Other Info
Juice 3.0 Details
Juice 3.0, Maine's creative economy conference, is a two-day conference held November 4 & 5, 2011 in Camden, Maine. The conference features keynote presentations, panels, workshops, networking venues, a film contest, a $150,000 business plan Pitch Competition, Pecha Kucha and more.
- One and Two-Day Tickets
- Each morning starts with registration, networking and continental breakfast
- The Camden Opera House is the location for all keynote presentations and performances
- Various locations in downtown Camden will host all panels and workshops
The program consists of:
- 25+ keynote presentations and performances
- approximately 24 panels, 90 minutes in length, over the 2 days
- approximately 8 workshops, 4 hours in length, over the 2 days
- Lunch tickets are provided for each day of registration to downtown Camden restaurants
- The $150,000 Business Plan Pitch Competition
- PechaKucha with 8 to 10 Maine artists and entrepreneurs
- The Juice Film Contest
- A networking lounge for the entire length of the conference
- A Friday night party at Smokestack Grill with the Jason Spooner Band for all Juice participants and additional networking
View your shopping cart.