- What is Juice?
- Making Juice Happen
- Press Kit
THANK YOU ALL for Making Juice 4.0 a SUCCESS!
MANY THANKS to all of our Partners, Sponsors, Volunteers, Participants, and the City of Rockland.....
We are so grateful to you all for making Juice 4.0 not only a reality, but a smashing success! Please stay tuned as we will be posting highlights, keynote speakers, and images of Juice related activities. We could not have done this without all of your fantastic support. We will look forward to seeing you all for Juice 5.0, the conference that celebrates the Creative Economy in Maine!
*Please, check back as we will be posting the Juice 4.0 post conference survey soon. We invite you to fill this out with your comments, ideas, observations and suggestions, so that we can make Juice 5.0 even better.
Here's What Happened at Juice 4.0:
- JOIN US FOR JUICE 4.0 at Rockland's Historic Strand Theatre!
- Begin the conference with FABULOUS MUSIC! Thursday night kick-off event with the Maine Arts Commission and MusicNB featuring Songs Beyond Borders 2
- Check out the cover article in this months FAST COMPANY magazine about keynote speaker Casey Gerald!
- One of the great workshops coming to Juice 4.0 - Robert Keteyian will bring 'Discover Your Communication Style". Get your Juice ticket NOW!
- Keynote Speakers: Edith & Bennett, Casey Gerald, Gino Bona, are just a few of the confirmed speakers!
- And there are MORE keynote speakers: Rachel Flehinger, Dylan Newcomb, and Nate Davis from Mobile Poetry.
- Friday night PechaKucha at the Strand Theatre
- PK stories from: O'Chang Comics, Suzuki Sushi, Saco River Dyehouse, and MORE
- Post PechaKucha party hosted by Trackside Station with the band Hello Newman
- Participation in break-out & how-to sessions covering technology, arts & culture, living green, community development, entrepreneurship and more
- Networking with 300+ creative economy players from Maine & the greater New England region
- Parties and Networking Events, FOG Bar & Cafe, Trackside Station, and Speakeasy to name a few!
- A terrific weekend in Rockland, Maine
**We need volunteers, if you're interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Why Juice? Why Imagine Trust?
We all rely on other people, every day, to get our own work done, and in the bigger picture, to make a difference in our communities. At the heart of this reliance is trust. In order to enable risk, we need to foster and encourage trust. Our current economic era is not the time to hunker down and play it safe. Juice is a conference designed to generate energy, to be a conductor for ideas and action. Juice connects people and ideas to the creative economy to spark growth and prosperity. Whether you're an arts leader, entrepreneur, community developer, industry leader, or policy maker, we invite you to Juice to connect, collaborate and create opportunities for economic expansion.